We will transform your legacy, custom software, applications and products into a slick and smart system with:
- Android, Apple, Windows App and/or responsive browser front end Conventional SQL database such as MS SQL, Oracle or NoSQL Big Data database such as Hortonworks, MongoDB etc.
- On Premise, Hosted Server, Cloud (Azure, Amazon AWS, Private, Others) Integrated, automated, streamlined business processes.
- Automated reports, attractive dashboards, visualisations.
IT systems are here to support the business, and today’s business is always on. This expectation challenges many of our IT systems which traditionally have had maintenance periods. How can you stop a system that is highly interfaced and sending messages in real time? As a result, we have seen a spike in the number of systems which require high availability or continuous availability. Our consultants work across many highly available systems in industries such as Broadcasting, Emergency Services, Medical and Online Retail. Our clients range from small start-up companies proving they can deliver industrial strength, through to large enterprises who depend on gold class service levels. We can bring this experience and guidance to your systems to enable to you to thrive in the “always-on” world. Some of the areas we can provide detailed High Availability services are:
- SQL Server
MK DATANET Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Consultants work with you so as to understand your specific needs and agree appropriate actions. This understanding and agreement can then allow you to tap into their unrivalled expertise so as to achieve your objectives.
Areas where our Business Continuity Consultants can help include the following:
- Executing Business Impact Analyses - the organisation's Statement of Requirement for Business Continuity;
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to senior management;
- Audit of Business Continuity Plans for compliance with prudential regulations and best practice;
- Presentation of Audit Findings and Recommendations to corporate boards;
- Review of Business Continuity provisions for compliance with the APRA Prudential Standard;
- Provision of assistance in the lead up to, and during audit by external parties;
- Formulating and documenting Recovery Strategies for Critical Resources;
- Formulating Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Policies;
- Development and implementation of Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Plans;
- Conducting education programs for management and staff;
- Upgrade / refersh of existing Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery provisions;
- Reviewing backup effectiveness and recovery preparedness; and
- Conducting tests of Business Continuity Plans.
MK DATANET Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Consultants have unrivaled expertise in BCP/DRP. Our long track record in providing consulting expertise has uniquely qualified us in this specialised area.DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & TRANSITIONS
With the consumerization of IT becoming a global phenomenon, an integrated consumer focused strategy is indispensable to effectively monetize demand, create brand awareness and drive multi-channel business model. At the same time organizations need to be agile and flexible to be able to go to the market quickly, drive efficiency and respond immediately to new opportunities and changing customer demands.
At MK DATANET Connected Services, we don’t just help you build software. We help you deliver that holistic experience to your customers – through the convergence of digital cross channel user experience, cloud, mobility, insightful data, and internet-of-things backed by scalable underlying IT platforms and helping you drive your innovations to the market faster.
Given the emergence of disruptive technologies and their influence on how customers are engaged, it is important to stay current, agile and stable with the rapidly changing state of your industry. It is also important to take advantage of emerging technology platforms such as social media, mobile technologies, big data analytics and cloud-to drive business and performance. MK DATANET Enterprise Architecture services focus on ensuring that our customers achieve both of these goals.TECHNICAL
The keys to any business success include getting its technical architecture right and engaging the right vendors. We have extensive experience in technology evaluation, architecture and vendor selection which in turn forms the foundations for digital success.SOLUTION
By providing the link between Enterprise Architecture and the project, our Solution Architects will ensure the solution meets the standards of your organisation. Operating either as part of our Consulting project management team, or with your project management team, our Solution Architect ensures that the quality technical project outcome is achieved.
Our Solution Architects are skilled in managing teams of technical and business architects and/or designers on a large program, or operating as the sole Solution Architect on a smaller project or program.
Our Project Management and Delivery services ensure that your programs and projects are set up for success, delivered fit-for-purpose, and aligned with business strategy.
MKD Project Management Practice is results-oriented which offers specialist project management services, encompassing project, programme and portfolio management, with expertise within a number of verticals:
- Infrastructure projects
- Application projects
- Transformational programmes
- Integration projects
- Business Projects
With the requisite experience to steer a project from scope to completion and the ability to interact and negotiate with stakeholders across the business, our project managers offer the following core competencies:
- Scope Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Benefit Realisation
- Cost Management
- Change Management
- Resource Management
- Quality Management
- Procurement Management
MKD offers a full range of high-quality integration services from research and development, to information technology diagnostics, system integration design, infrastructure and development consulting.
We deeply invest in research, method, open source development and we collaborate with universities, engineering schools and governmental organisations to provide the best products and services for our clients.
We transform the way organisations approach integration and service-oriented projects, they can deliver better development experiences, strengthen IT assessment reusing, increase their agility shorten their time to market and ultimately drive better value and revenue. Our consultants are senior architects or developers. They all took part in enterprise wide integration projects as architects, development experts or project managers.
MK DATANET Consulting practice for Oracle GoldenGate is designed to identify client’s Oracle GoldenGate real-time integration and replications requirements and help to plan for deploying Oracle GoldenGate thereby enabling high availability, real-time data integration, transformation, change data capture and data movement between operational, analytical enterprise, Oracle Cloud, and Big Data environments.
Our experts reduce time to value with their product experience and provide clients with greater agility reduced cost, reduced risk and help to scale up the environment.
Our experts engage with client’s IT team to understand their unique replication requirements and share our extensive experience and best practices for Oracle GoldenGate deployment. Through a series of workshops, our experts design the Oracle GoldenGate architecture, data replication approaches, compress options, security configurations, and outline how Oracle GoldenGate can be configured to meet client’s business requirements. Collaborating with client IT team and key business users, we define an actionable deployment plan for an optimized Oracle GoldenGate environment.
Our Key Deliverables include:
- Workshops reviewing client current Oracle GoldenGate replication needs including:
- Client’s unique business replication, data integration, data capture, data movement requirements.
- Oracle GoldenGate product features which mesh with client’s replication requirements.
- Oracle GoldenGate architectural options with a review of unidirectional, bidirectional and peer-to per replication types.
- Replication uses cases including data migration, data consolidate, data scalability and replication to Big Data
- High-level actionable deployment plan and roadmap for Oracle GoldenGate replication